Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Female Bird Bollocks

Onward marches the femtard cause.  Alice Thomson is at it again in The Times this morning, campaigning for all non-violent female prisoners to be released from gaol.  Interesting that she doesn't see any need to campaign for all non-violent male prisoners to be released from gaol.  Her excuse this time is that it's harmful to kids for their mums to be locked up. Presumably she thinks it's not harmful to kids for their dads to be in the slammer?  Maybe she thinks that's positively good for them in fact?  Note also that she does not demand the release of mothers from gaol, but the release of all non-violent women.  And if she stopped to think for a second she'd realise that if all non-violent mothers were exempt from gaol female crooks everywhere would soon get wise and get pregnant before robbing us all rotten.

1 comment:

  1. I wish to start a campaign to ban the possibility of non-violent males from being released from prison. I had to work very hard to get incarcerated so that I could avoid my kids. The last thing I need is some goody-goody tree-hugger trying to reunite me with the ungrateful little bastards! I robbed people blind to give them what they wanted, and do they thank me? Do they buggery! Kids these days have no sense of proper behaviour - don't know where they get it from?

    ReplyDelete